Friday 19 December 2014

From Within Volume 1 -A Collection of 54 Poems including 15 Published Poems is OUT on Amazon.co.uk

Hey beautiful people!  Thank you all for taking the time to read through my blogsite. I really appreciate you all for reading my poems so a big thank you :)

These published Poems are little tasters  of what to expect in my Debut Book of poems.

From Within Volume 1 is a collection of poems split into three different categories. we have Identity and Culture, Uplifting and Inspirational and Love and Romance. In essence, From Within Volume 1 is about defeating fear and leaving it behind us. we're all afraid of something..
The question is how do we overcome fear?

This book challenges you to be brave , to be bold and to not be afraid to be daring.

Spread the word From Within

You can get your copy on kindle and Paperback on amazon.co.uk

Paperback copies are £10 and here is the link below  to purchase a copy:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Within-1-Olubanke-King-Akerele/dp/1503205509/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419037172&sr=1-1&keywords=from+within+volume+1


Kindle copies are £3.08 and Here is the link below to purchase a copy:


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Within-1-Adwoa-Asiedu-ebook/dp/B00P1W6J7A/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419037391&sr=1-1&keywords=from+within+volume+1+kindle



I sincerely hope you all enjoy reading my book of poems. I love writing and I love creativity. I hope that you will all be blessed as you read my book of poems :)


Love you all,

Adwoa Asiedu

No comments:

Post a Comment